- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 14 Ingredients
This Soba Salad with Salmon and Asparagus recipe is proudly brought to you by Philips Pasta and Noodle Maker as part of the Philips Spring Kitchen.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 300g Soba noodles (made in the Philips Pasta and Noodle Maker)
- 1tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 350g Wild Salmon Fillet, skinned
- 250g Thick green asparagus, woody stems removed and cut into 2cm pieces
- 100g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 Avocado, peeled, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- Blanch the asparagus. Boil for 3 minutes, cool in cold water, drain.
- Cook the soba until tender but firm to the bite. Quickly drain, transfer to cold water to cool. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Pour dressing over, toss together with the spinach.
- Grill or fry the salmon for 3 minutes on both sides, careful not to overcook the core. Cover to rest.
- Serve the soba and salad mixture. Break salmon into small pieces and add asparagus and avocado. Top with sesame seeds.