- Serves 2
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Sick of the boring morning bacon and eggs? La Famiglia figured out the perfect way to jazz up you Sunday breakky. Make the familiar La Famiglia and visit: https://www.facebook.com/LaFamigliaKitchen
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 4 slices La Famiglia Stone Baked Ciabatta with Garlic Butter
- 100g mixed leafy greens such as baby kale, chard and/or baby spinach
- To taste Salt and pepper
- 4 eggs
- 100g fresh chorizo sausage, removed from casing and broken up
- 20g Manchego cheese, grated
- 1 Lemon, wedged
- Place eggs in saucepan of cold water and at high heat, bring to the boil for approximately 6 minutes (for soft boiled eggs). Remove from heat using a slotted spoon and allow to cool before peeling.
- While eggs cool, place fresh chorizo sausage in frypan and cook, breaking up continuously until cooked and golden. Remove from frypan and drain on paper towel.
- Roughly chop greens and cook in fry pan with leftover chorizo oil on medium heat until wilted. Season to taste.
- Peel eggshells from eggs, keeping whole until ready to serve.
- Toast La Famiglia Stone Baked Ciabatta with Garlic Butter slices.
- Top toast with wilted greens then gently break eggs in half to sit on top. Finish with chorizo sprinkle and manchego cheese.
- Serve immediately with a wedge of lemon.