- Serves 4
- 6 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
I love this little recipe so easy to make and taste like a lot of effort went into it. The sauce can be made thicker with extra taco seasoning or jam and less water, it’s very hard to stuff up. Adjust to suit family size.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1kg chicken- Drummies, thighs, breast, wings whatever you choose
- 1 jar of apricot- jam I get the medium size.
- 1 pack taco seasoning- Extra packs if you want more taco flavour ( or incase you add too much water)
- Mix taco seasoning and jam with a little water (about 1/2 cup) to make the sauce.
- Add chicken and the sauce in the slow cooker and cook on low for about 6 hours.
- Serve with rice or mash and veg or shred for burritos /tacos.