- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
Such a guilty pleasure but soooo good!!! The base ingredients & dark chocolate make it healthy but watch out for the goey caramel centre – it’s divine!!
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- Half cup Roughly blended oats
- Half cup Roughly blended all bran
- Half cup Shredded coconut
- Half cup Wholewheat flour
- A Third cup Brown sugar
- 5-6 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 1 tin Condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons Golden syrup
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 200g Dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- Mix everything well in a bowl. (Mixture should not be too dry or too wet so adjust accordingly) Press mixture firmly into pan lined with baking paper. Bake for 15 minutes at 180o until lightly browned. Cool.
- Put Condensed Milk, syrup & butter in saucepan. Stir over low heat until it thickens (6min +/-). Pour over base. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together and pour over slice when smooth. Place in fridge and leave to set.
You can replace the coconut oil with butter if you prefer!:)