- Serves 8
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This sauce goes so well on chicken, fish, turkey, meatballs, mushrooms, anything! It is incredibly versatile and really lifts a dish!
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 100g sour cream (light if you want to)
- 150g natural greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind (go harder)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice (go harder)
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sumac
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients into a small bowl, stir well and set aside and chill until needed.
Use it as a dip too - this is my fav sauce, dip, dressing.