- Serves 4
- Makes 4
- 95 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This is very easy very quick very yummy for busy mums this is very easy to double for larger family.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 Adult serves)
- 2 table spoons Uncooked rice
- 1 large Onion diced med
- 2 kg Chicken peices
- 1 225 g Can of pineapple in juice
- 40 g Packet chicken noodle soup
- 1/2 teaspoon Mixed dried herbs
- 1 cup Frozen peas / corn
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 kg. Chat potatoes. Steamed skins on. Wash first
- Preheat oven 180c or 160 c fan forced place the rice,onion ! Then the chicken pieces into a large casserole or baking dish.
- Add the pineapple pieces and juice to the baking dish , in a small jug combine the soup mix and the herds with half a cup of water. Pour over chicken pieces with clean hands mix well.
- Cover baking dish with foil or lid. on top and bake for one hour. Turning the chicken pieces twice in this time and a gentle light stir of uncover for a further twenty minutes in this time add the peas and corn.. Serve with steamed chat potatoes...
I love this as you can make early in the day and reheat it loses none of it favour . Okay mums I used everything home brand that I could to make this. I use basmati rice as its the only rice I have in my pantry.. My family love this it's really easy .. You can serve with what ever potato,s you prefer we love steamed ..