- Serves 6
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A firm family favourite. You can even add grated carrot and zuichinni for extra nutrients.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 500g mince (the less fat the better)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tin of diced tomatoes
- 1 packet tomato cup-a-soup
- 1 jar favourite pasta sauce (We love red wine & garlic)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 20 g oil
- 500g pasta
- Add the oil, garlic and onion to a frypan and cook until golden brown
- Add the mince and cook fully
- Add the tinned tomatoes, soup sachet and jar of sauce. Lower the heat and allow to simmer. Stir occasionally.
- Cook pasta as directed. Then combine with the meat sauce and serve immediately with cheese if desired.