- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
The saltiness of the pancetta is a perfect combination with the cream for a balanced and tasty pasta dish.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 small Onions (sliced)
- 200g Pancetta (cut in strips)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- Pinch Chilli Flakes
- 1 tbs Butter
- 3/4 cup Cream
- 500g Spaghetti
- 2 cups Mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 Eggs
Notes... Bringing the water to the boil and cooking the pasta (20 minutes) took longer than making the sauce. Extra easy when the pasta is freshly made using the Philips Pasta and Noodle Maker.
- Place oil in large frypan and fry onions until translucent.
- Add garlic, pancetta and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and chilli.
- Once cooked add butter and once melted add cream.
- Cook and drain pasta. While hot, stir through eggs and add frypan contents.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.