- Serves 8
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
A buffet dish that delivers wow factor every single time.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 500g Spaghetti (cooked as instruction on package)
- 1 large carrot, cut into cubes
- 1 large brown onion chopped
- 1 capsicum chopped
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 head of broccoli trimmed to small florets
- 1 cup vintage cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 4 TBSP milk
- 1 TBSP vegetable oil
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 TBSP dried oregano
- 2 TBSP Parmesan cheese (shredded)
- Grease a large Bundt cake tin and set aside. Do not preheat the oven. Heat oil in a saucepan and cook onion, carrot over medium heat, add broccoli and cook for a minute, stir in corn, season with 1tsp of sea salt. Remove from heat to let cool.
- Cook pasta as the instruction on the packet, then drain and rinse pasta with cold water. Let paste completely cool down. Use a bowl to miix eggs, milk, Parmesan, oregano, sea salt and half of the vintage cheddar cheese together.
- Mix pasta with cooked veggies in saucepan, then transfer them to the bundt tin. Pour egg mixture and adjust the pasta to make sure they combine evenly. Sprinkle the other half of the cheese on top. Place tin in the center of oven, and now turn oven on to 200 degrees, bake for 30 minutes. Let the spaghetti pie cool in oven for 15 minutes before taking it out to share on the table.
I can assure you that you will be the most popular guest if you bring this colorful dish to the party. It can be eaten cold or lukewarm; and can be baked time ahead, then warm it in the oven if need be. Great for lunch box if there's any leftover too.