- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This potato salad recipe is really easy to make, it was shared by a Spanish friend.
Is your bathroom as clean as your kitchen? Might be time to rethink what you’re using. See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/2 cup potato, peeled cubed and boiled
- 1/2 cup fresh peas
- 1/2 cup carrot, peeled cubed cut and steamed
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup green capsicum, cubed
- 1 can Tuna fish
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 stuffed olives
- 1 capsicum
- Put mayonnaise, oil and veggies in a bowl and mix.
- Drain the fish and add in to the mixture with salt to taste, mix well. Cut the olives in thin slices and capsicum as well.
- Add mixture in a serving bowl and garnish with olives and capsicum.