- Serves 15
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
These chocolate chip biscuits are delicious! So good in fact that’s why there is only 1 biscuit in the photo because the family ate the rest!
Ingredients (serves 15)
- 1 1/4 cup White spelt flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup Chocolate chips - milk
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Salted butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract or vanilla paste
- Preheat oven to 180 and place greaseproof paper on baking tray.
- Beat coconut oil and butter until fluffy and creamy.
- Then add vanilla, egg, and maple syrup (can substitute for rice malt syrup or honey) and beat until smooth.
- Add sifted flour, cinnamon and baking soda and mix with spoon.
- Add chocolate chips and stir through. ( I usually use milk chocolate chips, but have also used a mixture of white and milk chocolate chips, which also turn out nice).
- Add spoonfuls of mixture to tray and then bake for 12-15 minutes until golden.
- This recipe will make between 12-15 biscuits, depending on how small or big you make this biscuits. Once cooked move to a tray to cool.
- Recipe is very versatile, you can add walnuts (decrease the amount of chocolate chips) or replace 1/2 of the maple syrup with a banana.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.