- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Quick curry with a warm hit of flavour
Ingredients (serves 4)
- I Tablespoon Red curry paste (from a jar)
- 2-3 Teaspoons Curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon Wet Chilli (from a tube from fruit and veg section of supermarket)
- Half a cup Water
- 1-2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
- 1 Can Coconut milk
- Half a packet Vermicelli noodles
- 300 grams Chicken
- 500 grams Mixed veggies of your choice
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Notes... I am not a cook, nor like cooking. I made this recipe up, and afterwards was so proud of myself, I wrote down what I made. I have made it several times since. You can add or reduce the chilli and curry to suit your tastes.
- Add Oil to hot stove. Once hot, add chicken and cook until lightly brown. Add curry paste, water, chilli, curry, and fish sauce and mix until it resembles a watery paste.
- Add Veggies to mix, and cook for 5 minutes. Reduce temperature then add coconut milk. Do not let milk boil.
- When Veggies are soft and the colour of sauce is a warm orange colour add pre cooked vermicelli noodles (see noodle instructions on how to precook), stir through, and serve
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.