- Serves 12
- 2 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A twisted version of reese peanut butter cups for the weight watchers!
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 1 cup Raw cacao
- 1.5 cup Coconut oil
- 20 drops stevia
- 12 teaspoon pure peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 1/4 teaspoon each Cinnamon, cayenne pepper, nutmeg, salt
- Whisk all ingredients until smooth except peanut butter in a bowl.
- Spoon desire amount of the mixture into mini cupcake cases.
- Dallop 1 teaspoon of peanut butter in each of the case. The peanut butter will sink into the chocolate :)
- Put in fridge overnight or freezer for 1 hour if you are impatient! ;)