- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup spinach, roughly chopped and washed
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1/2 cup gram flour
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/3 cup water
Notes... This is our family favourite.
- Heat the oil on medium heat in fry pan.
- Mix all ingredients with water (you might need to add a little more water to get the right consistency).
- Spoon out the better in the pan to the desired shape and cook on medium slow heat until its golden on one side then turn and do the same for the other side.
- You can make multiple fritters at a time depending on your pan size. Serve hot with any sauce.
Recipe Spinach and cheese fritters
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.