- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This is a simple, quick dinner that can be served with a side salad.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 packet frozen spinach - your choice how much
- 1/2 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease pie dish.
- Make frozen spinach as directed on packet and try to get most of the water/moisture out of it and put in the pie dish.
- Whisk eggs and flour together the mixture will be a little bit lumpy, but gradually add milk, whisking to combine.
- Pour egg mixture over spinach mixture and then add grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until risen, lightly browned and set.