- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Easiest quiche to make and great size for school lunches. Endlessly adaptable with filling choices!
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 1 Packet mini soft taco boats/shells (12 pack)
- 1 410g can green peas
- 1 Packet frozen spinach
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Sour cream
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 1 cup Grated cheese
- Gently warm the spinach and peas. You can add some herbs or chives as well.
- In a bowl beat the eggs, sour cream and cream together.
- On an oven tray lay out the taco boats.
- Evenly add the pea and spinach mix to the bottom of the boats.
- Fill with the egg and cream mix.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 25 mins at 160 degrees.
Recipe Spinach and Pea Cheat Mini Quiche
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.