- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Tasty and easy side salad.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 6 Eggs
- 6 Rashes of Bacon cut into strips
- 1/2 Brown onion Diced
- 1 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tsp of whole egg mayonnaise
- 120 Grams of baby Spinach
- Hard Boil your eggs. Whilst they are cooking fry up your Onion and Bacon.
- Peel your eggs and cut them into quarters.
- In a bowl mix together the Balsamic vinegar, Mayonnaise and Dijon Mustard
- Place the Baby Spinach into a salad bowl or onto a large serving plate. Top with Bacon and onion and mix gently
- Pour dressing over salad and toss gently and top with boiled eggs.