- Serves 1
- Makes 1
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
quick breakfast at home
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 1 omlette)
- 1 cube frozen spinach
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp shaved parmesan
- cracked pepper
- 1 tsp butter
- melt butter in fry pan, add mushrooms & spinach, sauté until mushroom have softened and spinach has melted.
- pour in beaten egg, sprinkle parmesan on top, cover in cracked pepper (I like a lot it really goes well).
- cook on medium heat until omelette looks like it is setting, flip over in pan to seal, serve immediately.
- goes great with a thick cut piece of bread rubbed with garlic.