- Makes 25
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 8 Ingredients
Great party treat, you can decorate however you like and the best part is they are all edible and fun to make and eat
Ingredients (makes 25 Cupcake cones)
- 200 grams butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups Caster sugar
- 1tbs Vanilla extract
- 3 Cups Self rasing flour
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2-1 cup Long sprinkles
- 24 Flat bottom ice cream cones
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 160° fan-forced
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter until pale. Add the sugar and beat until the mixture is creamy.
- With the mixer still running, add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add the flour and milk alternately, a little at a time, mixing until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the cones to just below the line on the inside on the cones and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked and golden-brown.
- Let cool then ice ( I used premade strawberry frosting from Woolworths) and decorating with what ever you like. I used popping candy on most, some crunchy rocks on some and topped with small edible wafers