- Makes 25
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 8 Ingredients
Great party treat, you can decorate however you like and the best part is they are all edible and fun to make and eat
Ingredients (makes 25 Cupcake cones)
- 200 grams butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups Caster sugar
- 1tbs Vanilla extract
- 3 Cups Self rasing flour
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2-1 cup Long sprinkles
- 24 Flat bottom ice cream cones
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 160° fan-forced
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter until pale. Add the sugar and beat until the mixture is creamy.
- With the mixer still running, add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add the flour and milk alternately, a little at a time, mixing until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the cones to just below the line on the inside on the cones and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked and golden-brown.
- Let cool then ice ( I used premade strawberry frosting from Woolworths) and decorating with what ever you like. I used popping candy on most, some crunchy rocks on some and topped with small edible wafers
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.