- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut in half
- 2 zucchinis, chopped roughly
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped roughly
- 1/2 red capsicum, chopped roughly
- 2 fish fillets, no skin and cut into 4 pieces each
- 1 tblsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Place 1 cup of water to the inner pot and then add steam tray. Layer all the vegetables on the steaming tray, trying to keep a flat layer.
- Place the fish fillets on top of the vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Top with the fresh coriander and paprika.
- Close the lid. Select STEAM function in pressure cooking, set cooking time for 10 minutes and press START. Serve immediately with wedges of lemon.
Recipe Steamed fish with vegetables
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.