Fresh unorthodox arugula & strawberry salad. The secret to this divine, healthy salad lies in the dressing and the interesting mix of sweet and sour.
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 1 plate)
- 2 handfuls Arugula (Rocket)
- 4-5 Strawberries
- 1 tbsp Chopped Walnuts
- 1 tbsp Chopped Almonds
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup (For the Dressing)
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Arrange the 2 handfuls of arugula on a plate. Chop the walnuts, almonds and strawberries and spread them on the arugula.
- Mix the dressing. Add the maple syrup and vinegar first. With a fork stir until they mix well. Add the olive oil.
- Spread the dressing all over the salad.