This chia pudding is quick and easy to prepare and full of nutritious ingredients. Great for the whole family. An easy breakfast prepared the night before, a great after school snack, or a delicious dessert. Super versatile!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 240ml Coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 2 tsp Coconut sugar (or maple syrup or honey)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp Strawberry puree
- Combine coconut milk, chia seeds, sweetener of choice and vanilla extract in a bowl. Mix well.
- Blend strawberries (fresh or frozen) until puree consistency.
- Add strawberry puree to chia pudding mix and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 mins.