- Serves 1
- 4 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Cake in under 5 minutes?! Um, yes please!!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 3 TBS SR flour
- 2 TBS Sugar
- 3 TBS Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 TBS Oil
- 3 large Strawberries chopped/ mashed into fine pieces
- Cream to serve
- Mix all ingredients apart from the strawberries and cream together in a large mug
- Once all combined, add in the strawberries and mix to combine.
- Put into microwave for between 1.30 and 2 minutes or until the cake is cooked through and skewer comes out clean. Be careful not to overflow it. If this starts to happen, stop and continue cooking in 10 second intervals until done.
- Leave for one minute before eating. Top with ice cream or cream and enjoy!