This recipe is proudly brought to you by the Philips All-In-One Cooker.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1kg strawberries, chopped
- 500g sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1 lemon (Juice and peel)
- Rinse the strawberries without stalks, put them in the inner pot and add sugar. Leave for an hour.
- The pot with strawberries is placed inside the appliance. Add the juice and lemon peel and vanilla sugar.
- Close the lid, press the STEW button, set cooking time for 1 hour and 30 minutes and press START
- After 30 minutes open the lid and leave until the desired consistency is achieved.
- While hot, add jam to sterilised jars and seal.