- Makes 12
- 180 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 5 Ingredients
Yummy with a cup of coffee in the afternoon
Ingredients (makes 12 squares)
- 1 pkt Sweet plain biscuits
- 175g Unsalted Butter
- 400g Tin of sweet condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon gelatine
- 1 pkt Strawberry Jelly
- Butter a slice tray (16cm x 26cm x 3cm). Dissolve jelly in 1 and 1/2 cups boiling water, place in fridge for about 45 minutes until cool.
- Crush biscuits in a food processor (or in a plastic bag with a rolling pin), transfer to a bowl and mix in melted butter. Place mixture in prepared tray and press down firmly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Dissolve gelatine in 1/2 cup hot water. Combine gelatine mixture with condensed milk in a bowl, pour over biscuit base and place back in fridge for 30 minutes until cool and nearly set
- Pour cold jelly on top of slice and return to fridge to set.
- Slice into squares using a butter knife. I wiped the knife occasionally so that the white filling didn't ruin the look of the jelly
Recipe Strawberry Jelly Slice
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.