This is a delicious and quick cake to make when you just want something to fill the gap.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 3 tbsp cake mix (I used Greens All purpose cake mix)
- 2 tbsp water
- Strawberry essence, to taste
- Cooking spray (optional but will help with cleaning later on)
- red or pink food colouring, optional
- Spray your mug with cooking spray.
- Mix together the cake mix and water in the mug (or a small bowl).
- Add strawberry essence to taste. Add food colouring (optional).
- Microwave for approx. 1 minute.
- Turn out into a bowl and enjoy with cream or ice-cream.