Some of the fluffiest pancakes you can ever imagine. Smooth hint of strawberry yoghurt flavour and melty choc hits right through them!
Ingredients (makes 20 pancakes)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup strawberry yoghurt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate Choc Chips
- Combine milk, yoghurt, eggs, and melted butter in large bowl. Mix well.
- Add baking soda, salt, baking powder, sugar and mix well.
- Gradually add flour, about a half of a cup at a time, and mix well each time.
- Stir the chocolate chips through the mix.
- Let the mixture sit on the bench for half hour or longer. This allows the yoghurt to react with the baking soda and make really fluffy pancakes.
- Spoon pancake batter into hot pan to form pancakes. Flip when all bubbles have popped and tops are no longer wet.
- Cook other side until golden brown and remove.
- Serve with fresh strawberry, cream or vanilla yoghurt and enjoy.