- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Quick easy and can be seerved at dinner parties even.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 Capisicum
- 500 grams mince
- 500 grams pasta sauce
- 400 grams tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons parmesan
- Preheat oven to 180
- Cut top off capsicum scoop out seeds with spoon and trim off white bits and wash.
- Bake capsicum in oven until slightly tender should take about 20 minutes.
- Brown mince in frying pan draining out excess fat add garlic and herbs.
- Add pasta sauce and tomato paste. Add sugar stir through until dissolved this takes some of the acid out.
- Remove capsicum from oven and fill with mixture.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.