- Makes 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A side dish I like to serve at BBQs.
Ingredients (makes 4 )
- 4 Large flat mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Rashers bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tbsp Parsley
- 1/3 cup Grated cheese (I like to use Parmesan)
Notes... I only had button mushrooms on hand when I made these. Not as big but, still tasty.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Brush a tray with melted butter or oil.
- Remove the mushroom stems and finely chop.
- Heat oil in a pan. Cook onion and bacon until bacon is lightly brown. Add mushroom stems and cook for a minute.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and add the breadcrumbs, parsley and cheese. Stir until combined.
- Place mushroom caps on tray, spoon in filling. Bake for 20 minutes or until tender. Serve immediately.
Recipe Stuffed Mushrooms
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.