This is a such a delicious way to get pork on your fork!
I love making extra and freezing for a future quick meal.
-Making an incision into the pork can be a little daunting and if you do not feel comfortable doing this than you do not have to stuff the chop. Alternatively serve the filling on top of the pork chop.
-I love accompanying this with a green peppercorn sauce
-Substitute season all for your favourite seasoning!
Ingredients (makes 6 Pork Loin Chops)
- 6 Pork Loin Chops
- 2 Egg
- Splash of milk
- 2tbl Season All
- 2 Kook a Krumb Breadcrumbs packets
- 3/4 cup SR Flour
- 1/4 cup Parmesan shaved
- Salt & Pepper
- Oil for frying
- 1 Brown onion finely chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 Chorizo finely diced
- 2Tbl Parmesan
- 1Tbl Season all
- Place chorizo on low heat in a saucepan. When they start to crisp place in a bowl and leave excess oil in the pan. Add the onion, garlic and season all and cook till they start to soften, mix it with the chorizo and allow to cool.
- Prepare your breading station. ▪️ Flour in a plate ▪️Crack the egg along with a splash of milk in a bowl, season with salt and pepper. ▪️Breadcrumbs and season all in a bowl
- Remove pork rinds from the chops. Use a sharp knife to slice a pocket into the fatty side of each pork chop, starting in the middle and fanning outward. Place the stuffing inside.
- Coat the chops in the flour and tap the excess flour off. Dip in the egg wash and the coat with the breadcrumbs.
- 5. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced. Heat oil in a saucepan and fry chops for a couple of minutes on each side (until brown). Place on an baking tray, cover with foil and place in the oven for 10- 15 minutes or until you reach an internal temperature of 65 degrees Celsius. Season with a little salt and Parmesan and serve.