- Makes 1
- 1.25 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 15 Ingredients
Peanut Butter and Banana is always a great combination for comfort food – especially as we head into the cooler months.
This recipe has no refined sugar or dairy and it is totally delicious!
Ingredients (makes 1 loaf)
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 TBS Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 cups coarse hazelnut meal
- 1/2 cup LSA mix
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup oats (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBS vanilla extract
- 3 dates chopped
- 1 additional ripe banana for the top of the loaf
- Extra cinnamon for dusting
- Note: If you’d like to sweeten the mixture, simply add 1 TBS raw honey
Notes... Visit Relauncher.com.au for more healthy recipes and health news!
- Set oven to 170 degrees Celsius
- Place 2 cups of raw activated hazelnuts in your blender and whizz until it turns into meal
- Add bananas and blend again
- Add remaining ingredients (except for the dates) and mix until well combined
- Fold through chopped dates
- Place in a greased tin
- Cook in the oven for 1hr (or until the skewer comes out clean)
- Optional: cut a banana down the center and place on the top of the loaf. Sprinkle cinnamon on top. Leave in the tin on top of a cooling rack for 20 minutes before turning out. Don’t turn out any sooner or the loaf will crumble.
Recipe Sugar-free recipe for Peanut Butter Banana Bread
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.