A great after school snack or even in lunch boxes.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 125 grams Butter
- 1/3 cup Caster sugar
- 1 Egg beaten lightly
- 2/3 cup Sultanas
- 1 cup Self raising flour
- 1 1/2 cups Cornflakes
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Beat butter & sugar in bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add egg, beat until combined. Stir in sultanas & sifted flour.
- Roll round teaspoons of mixture in cornflakes, place about 3 cm apart on oven trays, and flatten slightly.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool biscuits on tray.
I doubled the recipe. Lovely served with a glass of milk.