This is a beautiful summer salad. Anything with Mangoes and Cashew nuts tastes like summer to me. The flax oil dressing is a beautiful dressing and I use it all the time.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Generous amount Rocket & Baby Spinach
- 1 Spanish Onion - peeled and diced
- 1 Cucumber - peeled
- 2 Avocadoes Peeled, seed removed and sliced
- 2 Mangoes Peeled, flesh sliced
- 1 cup Raw Cashews
- 4 Tablespoons Flax Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Hot Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- SALAD: Layer the salad with the rocket and spinach on the base. Then sprinkle evenly over the leaves finely diced spanish onion.
- Next is the diced cucumber. Top with diced mangoes and avocado and finish with cashews.
- DRESSING: Blend all ingredients for the dressing with a hand held blender. Pour liberally over salad.