- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
Great lunchbox treat!
- 250 grams Arrowroot biscuits
- 400 grams can Condensed milk
- Your Choice I added hundreds and thousands & mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 160C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Blend the biscuits in a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients and combine well. Scrape the mixture into a baking pan and press down. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool. Cut into the desired size bars.
Recipe Super easy bars
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.