Ingredients (makes 15 )
- 100 grams Rolled oats
- 60 grams Sesame seeds
- 60 grams Pepitas
- 60 grams Sunflower seeds
- 60 grams Nestle choc chips
- 1 tbls Chia seeds
- 60 grams Shredded or desiccated coconut
- 125 grams Butter
- 1/2 cup Honey
- In a small saucepan or in the microwave, stir the butter and honey until combined.
- Mix the remaining ingredients through the butter and honey mixture.
- Press the mixture firmly, into a square cake tin lined with baking paper. Freeze for approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove from tin and cut into rectangles.
Notes... The 20 minutes cooking time, also includes the 10 minutes for freezing. These bars are best kept in the fridge or freezer to retain their shape.