Quick, easy and delicious sweet treats that will impress!
Ingredients (serves 14 | makes 14 Oreo pops)
- 1 Pack oreos
- 1 Pack white chocolate melts
- Lustre dust/edible paint/sprinkles
- Lollipop sticks
- Melt the white chocolate melts as per instructions (either double boiler or 1 min at 50% strength then 30s intervals at 50% in the microwave) until you reach a runny consistency.
- Gently insert lollipop sticks into the Oreos being careful not to break them. Gently dip each Oreo completely in the melted chocolate, allowing the excess to drip off. Alternatively, put a small amount of melted chocolate in the base of a silicon mini muffin tray, press the Oreo in, then top with melted chocolate.
- Decorate as you wish. I added some sugar sprinkles while the melted chocolate was still warm, then brushed mine with lustre dust once set. Done!