- Serves 3
- Makes 3 cups
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
The pickled purple onions were homemade and very easy to do. I love this recipe it was so simple to make and is good as a side to dinner or lunch.
Ingredients (serves 3 | makes 3 cups )
- 3 red tomatoes
- 4 large lettace leaves
- 1cm thick slice of cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp white or black pepper
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup pickled purple onions
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 1/2-1 cup rocket leaves
- 2 tbsp finley chopped parsley
- Chop the tomatoes into small wedges, tear the lettace leaves and chop the cheese into blocks. Add rocket and the rest of the ingredients and incorporate well.
- And now its ready to serve and enjoy.
It takes no time at all to make and it tastes delicious.