- Makes 20
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This slice is quick and easy. A sweet treat my kids love to make (and eat!)
Yes, it’s very sweet, so if you don’t like sugar, avert your eyes
Ingredients (makes 20 slices)
- 125g butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarb soda
- 3/4 cup milk choc baking chips
- Preheat oven to 180.
- Combine the melted butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in a medium sized mixing bowl and mix well to form a smooth batter (can easily be done by hand).
- Add the flour, baking powder and bicarb soda and mix until well combined.
- Line a square baking tin with baking paper (aprox 20x20cm).
- Pour mixture into lined tin and sprinkle with the choc chips (or whatever topping you choose).
- Cook for 15-20 mins until golden brown and springs back when touched.
Recipe Super easy sweet slice
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.