- Makes 30
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
No bake balls just perfect to involve kids in school holidays. Use green and red sprinkles or gold sprinkles and nice to go on Christmas table.
Ingredients (makes 30 Balls)
- 2 PACKET (137gm) OREO Original Biscuits
- 1 Packet (250gm) Marie Biscuits
- 1 Cup Dessicated Coconut
- 8 Tbsp (Approx) Rainbow Sprinkles
- 3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 to 1 Cup Milk (Full fat or skim)
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts (Walnuts, Cashew or Almonds)
- Separate cream center from Oreo biscuits and keep in a mixing bowl. Place separated biscuits in food processor and crush. Transfer in mixing bowl with the cream center.
- Crush Marie biscuits and add to mixing bowl with crushed Oreo.
- Add coconut, cocoa powder and nuts. Mix well.
- Slowly add milk mixing with spatula or hand to form a dough. Take a spoonful and roll balls. Roll one side in sprinkles and place in plate.
Can use almond meal instead of chopped nuts. Also skip nuts to make it school friendly. Refrigeration recommended in very hot weather.