- Serves 8
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Easy to make delicious chocolate cake.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 365g Unsalted butter
- 250g Dark Chocolate chips
- 1 3/4 cups Self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup Cocoa
- 330g Caster Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 300g Dark Chocolate
- 1 cup Sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 160. Grease & line rectangular pan.
- Place butter (185g) & chocolate bits in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water stir occasionally until melted. Sift flour & cocoa into a bowl, add chocolate mixture, castor sugar, eggs & 1/2 cup of water beat until well combined.
- Pour into pan and cook for 30 minutes or until skewer test comes clean. Set aside to cool.
- FUDGE ICING Place dark chocolate, 180g butter, condensed milk into a saucepan over low heat and stir until smooth and glossy. Once cake has cooled, spread fudge icing over top & sides
Great served with a dollop of sweetened whipped cream!