When you want a delicious, quick, easy dessert this recipe works a treat. Double the recipe if you want to make it for 4 people!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 pink lady apple finely sliced
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup macadamias chopped
- 1/3 cup coconut shredded
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Lay the sliced apples into each ramekin. Top with blueberries and add 1 tablespoon of water into each dish.
- Add the remaining ingredients into a bowl and rub the mixture with your hands to combine the butter throughout.
- Add the crumble mix to the top of the apples and place into the oven. Cook for 20-30 minutes or until golden. Serve with your favourite ice cream.