- Serves 2
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 100gm White fish (cut in cubes)
- 1/2 large brown onion (diced finely)
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 T sesame oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 serve Glass noodles
- Cook glass noodles as instructed on the package and set aside.
- In a pot, add in chicken stock, onion and fish. Bring to boil then set to lowest heat possible and simmer for 15 minutes. Add in corn. Cook for further 10 minutes.
- Pour the whole thing over the glass noodles. Add in sesame oil, salt and pepper before serving.