- Serves 8
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
An easy, quick sweets recipe that’s always a winner.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 2 x bags NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Melts (Your choice of milk, white or dark)
- 1 bag Clinkers
- 1/2 bag Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 bag Raspberry jellies
- 20g Copha
- Melt the chocolate with the copha. I use a double boiler. You don't have to use the copha but I find it gives the chocolate a beautiful shiny gloss.
- Mix clinkers, marshmallows and jellies. You can add or remove according to your taste. You can also add nuts.
- Pour in chocolate mix and stir ingredients together. I put mine into a Tupperware Jelly ring and refrigerate it until solid then cut it into slices. Heaven! If you like you can pour hundreds and thousands into the ring before add the chocolate mixture so the top is decorated.