- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Biggest birthday hack ever for the mum (me!) who has zero time to bake or decorate. My poor little love was desperate for Dora cupcakes and was so thrilled to be able to share these with her friends. A simple google search for “Cupcake Toppers” will produce all kinds of free printables.
Ingredients (makes 12 Cupcakes)
- Premade or Packet Mix Cupcakes
- Betty Crocker Vanilla Icing
- Small Quantities of Assorted Coloured Fondant
- Licenced Character cupcake toppers
- Pre-prepare basic vanilla cupcakes. These can be purchased from the supermarket or made from a basic packet mix in colourful patties
- Smear each cupcake with a top circle of vanilla icing
- Roll out fondant to 1/4 centre thickness, and use a circular scone cutter or large lid to cut out circle shapes. *Tip* Sprinkle icing sugar onto a sheet of baking paper to roll out fondant onto. Icing sugar will dust off.
- Fondant circles can be placed on the centre of each cupcake.
- Laminate licensed character printout and tape to a toothpick to spear into each cupcake.