- Serves 6
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Amazing Gluten Free Apple Fritters!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 4 green apples
- canola oil
- vanilla ice cream or confectioners sugar
- 2 cups gluten free pancake mix
- Cover a rack with paper towels. In a mixing bowl, prepare pancake mix according to package instructions. Add nutmeg and cinnamon to the batter.
- In a large high-sided skillet, heat oil until it starts to glisten. While the oil is heating, core apples and cut into circular slices (no need to peel).
- Dip each slice of apple into the pancake batter and then place into the hot oil. Cook until the slices of apple float and become golden brown. Remove from oil and dry on paper towel covered rack.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar and serve. Or serve topped with vanilla ice cream.