These Superfood Protein Balls are super easy, super tasty and super nutritious! What more could you want!
Plus they’re high in protein and low GI to curb those sugar cravings and keep you feeling fuller for longer. Perfect for pregnant and breastfeeding Mum’s to keep up with the extra nutrient demands or just for the busy Mum on the go!
- 40 dates
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeks
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 5 tbsp pea based protein powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp ABC butter
- Soak dates in hot water for 5 minutes or until soft.
- In a food processor, place sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeks and ½ cup of the coconut and blend until well combined. Remove seed mixture into a bowl and set aside.
- Place the dates (drained), coconut oil and ABC butter into the food processor and blend until smooth. Pour the seed mixture back into the food processor along with the protein powder and blend until well combined.
- Roll into small balls then roll balls through remaining coconut to coat. Store in the fridge in an air tight container for up to 1 week.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.