- Serves 4
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
4 ingredients – 5 minutes – no cooking – no fuss but impressive results.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 medium size Apple (any sweet type), cored and thinly sliced
- 90g matured brie, cut into thin slices
- 2 Tbsp Roasted pumpkin & cashew nut dip
- 1 large size turkish bread, sliced in half length wise and cut in 4 portions
Notes... I didn't have much in the pantry one hot summer day, and these are the 4 ingredients I had at hand. It is surprisingly tasty and only takes under 5 minutes to prepare.
- Prepare the Turkish bread and toast it if you wish.
- Spread dip on top piece and/or bottom piece of bread.
- Arrange apple slices and top with cheese, add top of bread in place and voila.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.