- Serves 4
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
4 ingredients – 5 minutes – no cooking – no fuss but impressive results.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 medium size Apple (any sweet type), cored and thinly sliced
- 90g matured brie, cut into thin slices
- 2 Tbsp Roasted pumpkin & cashew nut dip
- 1 large size turkish bread, sliced in half length wise and cut in 4 portions
- Prepare the Turkish bread and toast it if you wish.
- Spread dip on top piece and/or bottom piece of bread.
- Arrange apple slices and top with cheese, add top of bread in place and voila.
I didn't have much in the pantry one hot summer day, and these are the 4 ingredients I had at hand. It is surprisingly tasty and only takes under 5 minutes to prepare.