- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Cute little healthy finger food for little tummies!
- 1 packet Mini rice crackers
- 1 Avocado
- 1tsp Salmon paste
- 1 packet Nori snack sheets
Notes... Nori snack sheets are thinner and crisper than traditional seaweed sheets and are designed to be eaten without further preparation.
- Mix salmon paste with avocado.
- Spread paste and avocado on to crackers.
- Top with a piece of seaweed sheet.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.