- Serves 10
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A deliciously sweet and salty treat perfect for a party, to have with a cuppa or share over supper!
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 375g NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Dark Chocolate Melts
- 1/4 cup Roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup Dry roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Butter toffee pieces (see note)
- 1 cup Mini pretzels
- Pinch Sea salt
- Melt chocolate over double-boiler or in the microwave until melted and smooth. Pour onto a tray lined with baking paper and spread out until about 2mm thick.
- Sprinkle with peanuts, almonds, toffee and pretzels. Lightly press topping into the chocolate to make sure it's all 'stuck' down. Leave to set then break into pieces and serve.
I made my own toffee, but you could use store-bought. To make your own, add 225g butter, 1 cup caster sugar and 1/4 cup water to medium saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and stir constantly until the toffee reaches 300F (hard crack) on a candy thermometer (approx 12 minutes). Pour onto a tray and leave to harden. Crush into small pieces for use in this recipe.