- Serves 4
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
You won’t believe that with only 4 ingredients you can make these Sweet Chilli Chicken Pastry Pillows – something so tasty that the whole family will love! Served with a side salad you will have a delicious meal ready to go with minimal effort!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 sheets Puff pastry, thawed
- 1 tub Sweet chilli philly
- 1 cup Baby spinach leaves
- 500g Inghams diced chicken breast pieces
- salt & pepper
- In a small amount of oil, cook the chicken until just cooked through. Allow to cool slightly
- Mix the sweet chilli philly in a bowl until combined, then spread a thick layer onto one half of each of the puff pastry sheets.
- Top with baby spinach and then the chicken. Season with salt & pepper, then fold the top of the pastry over, and seal the edges by folding over and pressing down with a fork on them.
- Brush tops with a bit of milk, and put 2 small cuts in the top to allow the steam to escape when cooking. Place onto a lined baking tray, and cook in a moderate 180 degree oven for around 25-30 minutes or until golden brown
You can serve with extra sweet chilli to dip in if you wish